01 December 2011

Thirteen Weeks of Summer - Week One

So, this is it. Deep breaths, in and out, the commitment has been made so you'll just have to follow through with it - that was after all the whole idea, remember?

Okay, today marks the official start of summer here in this corner of the world and, due to some commitment or another that I may have made, it also marks the start of my Thirteen Weeks of Summer challenge to change myself (to be called hereafter TWS thereby saving myself about five hours of typing time over the next thirteen weeks).

This weeks changes/challenges will be:

Health and Wellbeing - sign back up to Spark People. I've had an on again/off again, love/hate relationship with this site. I don't like the idea of being obsessed about the food I eat but the fact of the matter is that it works, every time I'm on it I loose weight and every time I try to look after myself I either plateau or gain. So, back to the Spark it is. Because this will tie in so closely with the health side of my Healthier and Fitter challenge, I will be setting it up to start on Sunday morning.

Organisation - do half an hour of housework after work on at least three week nights (this does not include any time taken to cook dinner!)

To Do - finish shopping for all Christmas presents and all of the Dec/Jan/Feb family birthdays (I have bits and pieces and lots of ideas but I need to get them off the 'to do' list so I can move onto other things).

Just For Fun - wear a different pair of earrings every day this week.

Sounds good for now ...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! And I totally get you with the "to do" list. Need to cross out more things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm really hoping a little accountability helps me stay on track.

    ReplyDelete