31 October 2011

Happy Birthday!

The Sparky turns ... well he turns the same thirty-something number I turn in a few weeks so maybe I won't finish that sentence :) Regardless, it's his birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We're heading out for a big family dinner tonight (it's his mum's birthday too) but aside from that not much is happening as I'm at work for the day. We have friends coming around for lunch tomorrow so I'll pull out the chocolate cup cakes for him then.

Oh, and with everyone coming back to our place tonight after dinner and the lunch do tomorrow, he'll have plenty of time to practice using his new toy -

please excuse the blur, sometimes the phone's auto focus is better than others

2 comments:

  1. But what IS it? (Remember, I've from Canberra, where the coffee might be pretty good but it ain't fancy :P )

    Happy birthday to the fella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Hannah, we're so coffee-centric that it didn't occur to me someone might not know what it is! It's a fancy-pants coffee grinder for grinding the beans to use in our coffee machine.

    ReplyDelete